Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mr. Wealthy

hahaha or Rich. I think that it's funny how he wants us to be putting our innermost feelings out into cyberspace...but maybe that's just me lol I think I'll analyze why I didn't get asked to homecoming :D I like that smiley in this font :D :D :D hehehe Anywho...I think I'll invite peoples again to this one now that they already have other stuffs...So, you both have to post stuff about your dates and how much they make you giggle (or chuckle) inside hehehe :D

4 comments:

Rachy Rach said...

Haha! I was just about to post about it!! Do you think people will look at our profiles and then look at our blogs?? Wouldn't that be freaky??? EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT MY LIFE!!! Haha j/k. If I cared, I wouldn't blog. But yeah, now that everyone has an account, we can add them to this!! w00t!

Noelle said...

hehehe yeah, that is a little freaky. Oh well...hopefully they don't read the whole thing on mine...lol

Sir Radish said...

Lol you already know how much I'm going to "giggle" (chuckle hehe) inside, because you know I'm the chuckling type of course. (that was sarcastic...) Anyway, I think this Rich mandate may turn out to be interesting. Do we have to come up with our own prompts or does he tell us what to display our insight on?

Noelle said...

I'm pretty sure we just come up with our own prompts...things that we might wonder about. Yeah, I'm kinda excited to see what everyone writes about. (of course, who knows if I'll have time to read em all)