Monday, August 09, 2004

Hehehehehehe

Nice quotes you guys...... I thought I'd throw in some I've come across:

"I think there's a difference between appearance and image. An image is not how you look. It's what you do. It's what you portray. Your personality, the example you set, and that's huge for me."

"The greatest glory never comes from falling, but from rising each time you fall."

"It's important that I make a difference in some way. It's not necessarily how I make a difference, but I want to make sure that I do."

"...as long as you're living right, then you don't have to worry about what people see."

"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..."

Hehehehehehe, I bet you'll NEVER guess who said all that.....

1 comment:

Noelle said...

you're right...I don't think that I will. In fact, I'm SURE that I'll never be able to guess who the heck said all that. It was all pretty good though. Thank you