Saturday, July 24, 2004

Happy Pioneer Day!!

Happy Pioneer Day! Today is Saturday, July 24, 2004! Anyway, I'm so bored, I just got through saving 170+ pictures, just to find out that at least 1/2 of them were the same pictures!! I'm never going to do a montage for Girl's Camp ever again. What a waste of my precious time when I could be lazying around doing nothing whatsoever! I'm waiting for 4:00 to come around so that we can start our Ward Pioneer Fun day. Whatever that is. Ergh. So what's new in the life of YOU?! Yes you! that's who I'm talkin about!!! I feel so selfish using this. Quick, someone else post...........................NOW!

2 comments:

Sir Radish said...

Hey everyone! I hope ya'all had a good pioneer day also. I didn't really do anything other than drive home from a family reunion that was in California, which was pretty fun. If anyone doesn't mind hearing about my trip then just say so and I might make a post about it. I just thought it'd be cool to hear about peoples (your) experiences, and it'd make a great topic to talk about, and then maybe we could debate on small things or something. I dunno, just sounds like we need things to talk about. Anyway, I'll get off now, so I'll talk to you all later!

Noelle said...

That sounds good to me ^^