Tuesday, July 20, 2004

So it Begins...

Hiya! I think that it'd be safe now to try to decide what kind of stuff we'll talk about, and exactly what we'll be doin. Should we decide just how many people contributing to the posts we'll allow? Because anyone, whether they're a team member or not, can comment to the posts, but I think it might be a good idea to limit the # of people able to post. Just a vague limit though, not like "only 15" or something. Also, I've noticed that no one has posted as of yet, only commented. So, if this is a matter of not knowing how, or something, I can answer most questions you have, and those can either be written to me, or put here as a comment, or whatever you wanna do. Also, the subjects of discussion...we need to decide whether we'll just be talking about our days, or if we'll have open discussion about current events, opinions on music, movies, whatever. I think it'd also be fun, later on, to have like an election thing to decide who should be "president" or something, so we can have some organization...blah blah blah. Anywho...yeah. Comment, please :D

2 comments:

Sir Radish said...

I think I'm just barely figuring this out. This is probably really obvious, but people type posts up and then people can comment on them right? I was getting confused because of the two different ones. Are there any other types of messages I should know about?

Noelle said...

Yes, you've got it now. Nope, commenting and posting are the only two messages I know about. So, as long as there isn't anything else...post away! lol